I don't want to give everything away, but if you come to my PASS Summit session, you'll learn and see demos explaining the following five bullets:
1) When to use a JSON document store and when to use a relational store.
2) When you need to use Azure Table Storage, and when you should use something else.
3) You'll see demos for DocumentDB, Azure Table Storage, and Azure SQL Database.
4) You'll see when to use Azure SQL Database or SQL on an Azure VM or both.
5) You'll see Azure SQL Warehouse and why it's a unique data storage offering.
Most importantly, at the end of this session, you'll understand your Azure data storage choices and why they can each play a pivotal role in your data architecture.